Monday, September 18, 2017

Molly and Todd on Monday

 Molly here,

Jon was here, but you knew that.  He went around the room taking pictures of the antiques and having BG talk about them.  So then when BG "shoots off" he will know about the "things" which he has.

Then he and Ginny can sort the things and he might know what they are.


Then he gave me some scratches and love.


And then Dr. Brenda came and took me to the clinic.  She cut a mole off from my eye and a sebaceous cyst from my shoulder.  I had stitches.

In two places.


Here are some post operative pictures.



Todd was hanging around to see what was happening.




Here is another picture of my eye!  I had to have pain meds.



And Tara came over and had a nice visit with us.


She likes Todd.  He won't come over for everyone but she is good with him.



-[

Thanks for stopping by.  Todd and I stayed under the recliner because of the rain and thunder and we also had some good "nap time."  \

 Be good and don't eat too many treats.  Woof!

1 comment:

Ur-spo said...

woof and get well soon