Friday, November 3, 2017

Found For Friday



Flight Time

A blonde calls Delta Airlines and asks, "Can you tell me how long it'll take to fly from San Francisco to New York City?"

The agent replies, "Just a minute..."

"Thank you," the blonde says, and hangs up.


My body is like a temple…more like a Catholic church…

full of wine, bread & guilt.



I have taken it a pun myself to find a good pun!



What disease did cured ham actually have?



Computer geeks always look scruffy because

they only take milliseconds to refresh.



My friend David had his ID stolen.

Now we just call him Dav.



Don't think you're immune. We're all just a whim away from singing "The Lion Sleeps Tonight."

Just a whim a away...a whim away...a whim away 



I'm thinking about visiting Qatar but I don't speak the language.

Does anyone give Qatar lessons?



A vulture boards an airplane, carrying two dead raccoons. The

flight attendant looks at him and says,

'I'm sorry, sir, only one carrion allowed per passenger.'




A dog gave birth to puppies near the road.

She was cited for littering.




No comments: