Thursday, November 2, 2017

Throwback Thursday

These are my (and my adopted) pups.
First is Kelsey (left) and Mandy(right).  Mandy was really my Sister's dog but we all really loved her.  Then I decided to have one of my own so we added Kelsey to the mix.  It was a good thing because Ginny and Jonathan moved and I was alone (except for Mom).




The next dog I got was Bailey.  I had always wanted a Yorkie.  I named him Bailey because I had a good friend named Bob Bailey and so I named him after Bob.  I also called him Big for Bailey's Irish Gizmo.  


He was a wonderful dog.


Then there was Max who was Ginny and Jonathan's dog who lived with us.


And Miles who was Jonathan's big Collie.


Later I got Molly who is still a wonderful friend.



Molly has a Blog.  Every Monday she brings in some pictures to let us what is going on.  

Then she has Sadie.  She was a beautiful dog.  She had cancer and died November 15, 2012




Then I got Todd.  The two of them are good friends.



And here is another picture of Miles.  He is living in Arizona.  Jonathan doesn't see him much as he got married and their apartment was not big of them  I would love to have them come to with us. But he does get to see him sometimes.



No comments: