Monday, November 13, 2017

Molly and Todd on Monday

Molly here,

We had some interesting events at our house.

First Dr. Brenda came and trimmed our toenails. 

I was not having it done this time.



B G  had to hold me down because I had some soreness either in my foot or my leg.


But we got it done.

This a video of Dr. Brenda and B G.  B G had his teeth in so it was hard to understand him....




But we still love her.


and Todd was good.


Then early one morning we heard a lot of noise from the neighbor's roof.

First they took off the old roof.



Then they put a new one on.  We had fun watching them.


They were really good workers.  They were done by noon.



Then B G took some pictures of us and of course he gave us treats.











Then it was nap time.





B G says my toes wery duty (because she was digging) but it was all right.

While I am napping B G is cooking.  Tomorrow is his birthday so he is cooking a pot roast.  Wonder if we will get a bite.

Thanks for stopping to see us.

Woof!

1 comment:

Ur-spo said...

I love monday posts the most.