Monday, February 19, 2018

Molly and Todd on Monday

 Molly here,

We have been in and out to play in the snow.

Todd really enjoys being out there....me, not so much.  B G says I probably have something he calls Arthur ritus..

I am slower  than Todd but I can do run some. 

It has been warmer and we are getting some snow melt..My feets get all muddy.  BG wipes us down.






You can see that I sit more than he does.









Todd is still finding up toys that were covered in snow and digs them.   Sometimes he brings them in to dry.  Then he picks them in and brings them back in the snow.

Silly puppy.






Sometimes we look out the window.







And also I get on the big bed and Todd naps on his pillow.



We like to do that!



 We like to see the little "yappeers" who come in the South Yard and there are two big ones from the West Yard.  We all bark together.

That's it for now.  See you next week .  Woof!


No comments: