Friday, February 16, 2018

Found For Friday

Miss Beatrice, the church organist,
was in her eighties and had never been married.
She was admired for sweetness and kindness to all.
One afternoon the pastor came to call on her
and she showed him into her quaint sitting room.
She invited him to have a seat while she prepared tea.
As he sat facing her old pump organ, the young minister
noticed a cut-glass bowl sitting on top of it.
The bowl was filled with water.
In the water floated, of all things, a condom!
When she returned with tea and scones,
they began to chat. The pastor tried to stifle
his curiosity about the bowl of water
and its strange floater, but soon it got the better
of him and he could no longer resist. "Miss Beatrice",
he said, "I wonder if you would tell me about this?"
pointing to the bowl.
"Oh, yes" she replied, "isn't it wonderful?
I was walking through the park a few months ago
and I found this little package on the ground.
The directions said to place it on the organ,
keep it wet and that it would prevent the spread of disease.
Do you know I haven't had the flu all winter!"

The pastor fainted.


You may become a sore luger
If you fall off your sled during Olympic competition.


The Difference Between Stabbing a Man and Killing a Hog?
One is assaulting with intent to kill;
the other is killing with intent to salt.


When baking dog biscuits, you should always use collie flower.


As a young boy, Brutus' mother often cautioned
him not to run with Caesars.


No one knew I had a dental implant
until it came out in a conversation.


If you're looking for a crummy day, go visit a bread factory.



A woman was on trial for beating her husband
to death with his guitar collection.
Judge says, 'First offender?'
She says, 'No, first a Gibson! Then a Fender!


My friend gave me a goat for Christmas.
I said, "You've got to be kidding me."




1 comment:

Ur-spo said...

these are good ones.