Friday, March 2, 2018

Found For Friday





Blonde calls the fire department and says her house is on fire... dispatcher says; okay, how do we get to your house?

Blonde says; You get in the big red truck!

Elvis Costello and Abba are going to tour together
but they haven't figured out who the headliner will be.
So watch for Abba and Costello to find out
Who's on First.


When I lost my job at the quarry,
you could say I hit rock bottom.


I took my retriever to the vet for some tests
and they charged me extra.
They told me I had to pay a lab fee.


Shady characters are often waiting
for their day in the sun.


I'm going to start working for a coffee company.
Of course I'll have to start on the ground floor.



I tried killing a cockroach in my hotel room
with their complimentary bottle of Axe Bodyspray.
Now his name is Brett and he won't stop talking about CrossFit.


In order to remodel our kitchen,
Kim looked at dozens of granite samples.
She really became part of the counter culture.


Moonlighting at stand-up comedy,
the baker was known for his rye humor.


100 years ago, everyone owned horses
and only the rich had cars.
Now, everyone owns cars and only
the rich own horses.
Oh, how the stables have turned.



I had to quit my job at the pin factory.
There was just no point to the job.


A baker stopped making donuts after he got tired of the hole thing.



The Invisible Man married an Invisible Woman.
The kids were nothing to look at, either.



I love taking pictures of myself standing next to boiling water.
The doctor says I’ve got selfie steam issues.








No comments: