Saturday, March 31, 2018

Nubian, lop eared goats . Photos by Bob Kelly

This small herd or Nubian, lop eared goats sure provided lots of interesting viewing!   In the first photo Mom and her kid, enjoy a nose rub!
The next photos show the two color variations that were there, and these kids were a cute as they could be.  Next one gets hungry and food is always available on demand!




The little kids were frolicking and jumping around and having a good time, which you can see in a couple of the shots.   




When Mama Nanny has an itch on her behind, the best thing to do is scratch it, and so she does on a fence next to their pasture.


As I left, the same Nanny was looking at me longingly and a bit sad I think, seems she wanted me to stay.  Don’t worry….chances are I will be back!

No comments: