Friday, March 16, 2018

Found For Friday


Two archaeologists from Alabama are in Mexico excavating an ancient Mayan burial ground looking for some remains to take back to their museum. Unfortunately, everything they run across is badly decomposed.

"We don't seem to be having much luck."
'said Grace.
Elisabeth replied, "Keep on diggin', honey.
A good Mayan is hard to find!"

(it helps to say it with a southern accent)
It is a cut-throat life in the otolaryngologist's world.


I once had a job working in a hayfield. After one day I bailed.


Dermatologists give rash judgements!





Some Baby Sitting Photos.







I am so tired of the drug rules that won't let me
buy a decongestant without signing my life away.

It makes me want to Sudafeds.


People are dying to meet the new mortician.


I collect only rare pennies.
I have no common cents.



My perfume collection has only rare, exotic elixirs.
I have no common scents.


The copyright law is a statute of imitations.


I touched an electric eel the other day. It was shocking.




No comments: