Friday, March 23, 2018

Found For Friday


The presidential cabinet huddled in their murky war room to discuss rejecting the enemy’s offer without escalating tensions.
“Send them an insult disguised as a gift,” said the president, “maybe a box of chocolates-covered ants?”
“One problem,” said a diplomat. “They’re insectivores. They won’t take ants for a no, sir.”


Spring is here!
I'm so excited I wet my plants.


Yesterday at the zoo, I saw a baguette in a cage.
The zookeeper told me it was bread in captivity.



A security guard stopped me in the hospital parking lot and said, "You can't park here; it's badge holders only."
I said, "But I have a bad shoulder!"
(say it out loud)


You can buy pencils with erasers at both ends.
What's the point?


When fabric softener was invented it made people ex-static.


I knew a woman who owned a taser,
man was she stunning!


I've always wanted to try cooking with herbs,
but I can never seem to find the thyme.


I almost invested in a poultry farm.
I chickened out at the last moment!


A Freudian slip is when you say one thing
but mean a mother.



The medieval prostitute worked knights
whenever she could.





No comments: