Friday, September 21, 2018

Found For Friday,

 Porpoises in Florida were observed to "age" at a much greater rate than porpoises in Carolina.

Biologists noticed that gulls seemed to be associated with the porpoises in Carolina, so they captured a few to send to Florida.

These scientists were arrested for transporting gulls across a border for immortal porpoises.

A boiled egg is hard to beat.


A dentist and a manicurist married.
They fought tooth and nail.




When the smog lifts in Los Angeles U.C.L.A.


When fish are in schools, they sometimes take debate.



I never pun about lions.
I have my pride.


I want to gather wild mushrooms today,
but I'm afraid I might pick the wrong ones.
I need morel support.


The rental home market is tight right now.
I was fortunate to find a suitable home from my realtor,
as she only had one property left in her inventory.
It was last but not leased.


People from Taiwan are intense!
They all have Taipei personalities.


A thief who stole a calendar got twelve months.


A large sinkhole swallowed a house in Florida, but oddly,
the kitchen remained, somewhat tilted,
but suspended on a pedestal of rocky material.
The family got out OK, but they were tearful as they watched
everything but the kitchen sink.



No comments: