Friday, December 7, 2018

Found For Friday,

 I asked a magic Mambo woman how she makes her powerful voodoo dolls.

She said she can only make them around the December holidays by taking her new dolls into a room where she keeps a parrot.

There, she plays an entrancing rhythm on a drum, enticing the parrot to do a series of rapid head-bobs. This imbues them with their magical energy.

Thus, at this festive time of year, she hexed her dolls with bows of Polly.

How do they figure out the price of hammers?
Per pound.


A relief map shows where the restrooms are.


It’s a lengthy article about ancient Japanese sword fighters
but I can Samurais it for you.


Did you know they won’t be making yardsticks any longer?


Need an ark to save two of every animal?

I Noah guy.


I’m reading a book about anti-gravity.

I can’t put it down.



I wasn’t going to get a brain transplant
but then I changed my mind.


What is a thesaurus’s favorite dessert?

Synonym buns.

So what if I don’t know the meaning of the word ‘apocalypse’?

It’s not the end of the world.


I'm going to make a lot of money dressing salmon
in human clothes and taking their picture.
It's like shooting fish in apparel.



It’s not that the man couldn’t juggle,

he just didn’t have the balls to do it.




No comments: