Friday, August 22, 2014

Found For Friday



 A little boy went up to his father and asked: "Dad, where did my
intelligence come from?"
The father replied. "Well, son, you must have got it from your mother, cause I still have mine."


As to alcohol, sea captains harbor a love of port.


The ship at the bottom of the ocean kept twitching. It was a nervous wreck.


Why did the dairy churn? The less said, the butter .


The middle east does not need any psychiatrists because there are nomad people.


With everything you read about spray cans and the ozone layer it's enough to scareosol to death.


To spot a glacier you have to have good ice sight


I find it hard to trust stairs sometimes because they are usually up to something.


Two fish swim into a concrete wall. The one turns to the other and says Dam!"


 What do you call a fish with no eyes? A fsh.


I went to a seafood disco last week... and pulled a mussel.


 A man woke up in a hospital after a serious accident. He shouted, Doctor, doctor, I can't feel my legs!" The doctor replied, "I know you can't I've cut off your arms!"


I went to buy some camouflage trousers the other day but I couldn’t find any.

f

1 comment:

Ur-spo said...

I used to have a black and a white cat; they would snuggle like the ones in this photo. I miss them.