Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Toad Tails

Travels With Casey  - Benoit Denizet-Lewis


I am about 3/4 of the way through this book.  For a change I am actually reading the book instead of my Kindle and I am enjoying the reading experience.  I think sometimes you just have to hold a book in your hands.
  Here is the "trailer" for the book.

The book jacket calls it "a charmingly idiosyncratic blend of memoir and travelogue. The book is definitely a "keeper."  On the one hand there are so many heartwarming vignettes and a enough information that it satisfies my inner need to learn something else also.

Along the way another dog joined the "pack" and Casey joined a stray dog from the Reservation.  Here is his story.

As I said I am enjoying this book immensely and may even it finish it tonight.  This is my favorite photo of the dogs.

 You can find him on Facebook,

http://www.travelswithcasey.com/

Note:

Finished it last evening.


No comments: