Monday, August 4, 2014

Molly on Monday

 Molly Here,  Things have changed at my house.  Not only B G but also there are two guys living here.

B G had a nice young man mow his lawn last year.  He had started his own lawn mowing business and B G was really impressed with him and the work he did. Over the year they became friends and B G told him that he had a "fixer-upper" apartment in the basement.  There had been some flooding and so it would be kind of a mess.  B G told him that he could rent-free for helping with utilities and snow shoveling and he would take me to go on walks --- so he looked over the place and he and his Mother decided they would be able to make it habitable.
  He has a twin brother and he was going to need a place to stay also.


B G had a room which he was going to let a friend rent but that idea fell through.  So now I have two more people that I like.  B G says that I like the company and I know he does also.   B G also says that would have liked having a brother.  He has a sister and that is nice but it is kind of different to have a brother.  I had cousins.

Adam (in red) and Nathaniel (with hair) are not identical .  In fact they are very different.  I like them both. So does B G. It is kind of fun to have someone besides Cassie in the house.
 Speaking of Cassie here she is on her "perch".
Here is another picture of Miss Cassie looking out the window. B G says she is going to be 15 in September...



 Nathaniel has taken over the porch for his perch.. But that is O K.  B G says he can evict him if he wants to sit over there.  He plays the guitar.  I like his music.

 I have known Adam a lot longer and we are good friends.  He likes me to scratch my ears.

Adam said that he will take me on walks. I will like that. B G. says that he should walk but it is hard with his bum leg.
 I can look the window,
 B G said he did not take a lot of pictures of me yet but there are two for you to pick.  Do you like # 1 or # 2 better?
#1

# 2

Pallet cleanser
  Thanks for stopping by - Woof!


1 comment:

Dianne said...

wow Molly, you have so many people to love you
lucky

hugs to all