Friday, December 29, 2017

Found For Friday


A haggard old lady rides in a fancy hotel’s elevator.
On the second floor, a beautiful woman steps on
and arrogantly says to the old lady, “Georgio, $100 an ounce.”
On the next floor, an equally beautiful women steps on
and says, “Chanel, $150 an ounce.”
The old lady’s floor approaches and as the doors open,
she bends over, farts and says, “Broccoli, 49 cents a pound.


My last job was as a professional fisherman ,
but discovered that I couldn’t live on my net income.


I liked digging in the garden when I was young.
At one time I considered being an archeologist
but my father said that such a career would end up in ruins .


I used to be a baker , but I didn't make enough dough .


I had worked in the Income Tax Department ,
but it was just too taxing .


I used to be a butler , but found the work wasn't my cup of tea .


At one time, I worked as a Sales executive selling computer parts
but I lost my drive and the boss gave me the boot .


I wanted to be a stenographer , but they told me t
hey are not short-hand ed at the moment.


I thought about becoming a witch ,
so I tried that for a spell .



Next, I found being an electrician interesting,
but the work was shocking .


Next was a job in a shoe factory;
I tried but I just didn’t fit in.




No comments: