Friday, June 1, 2018

Found For Friday

Rabbit Rabbit
 A panda walks into a restaurant and orders a sandwich. When he receives the check, he pulls out a gun, fires it several times, then walks out the door. A stunned patron then asks the waiter, “What was that all about?” The waiter responded, “That’s just the way pandas are,” and walked away. Well, the patron didn’t know what a panda was, so at home that night he looks up “panda” in the dictionary and what he finds explains everything: “Panda: A large black-and-white bear-like mammal, native to China; eats shoots and leaves.


I met a woman with twelve boobs. Sounds weird, dozentit?

Someone told me it takes five sheep to make one sweater.
I didn't even know they could knit.



Whiteboards are so remarkable!



I'm out of sorts.
Does anyone know where I can get more sorts?


The rotation of the earth really makes my day. 

You know the problem with grapes these days?
People just aren't raisin them right. 


 My friend's daughter wanted to marry the postman,

but he wouldn't letter.



 An expensive laxative will give you a run for your money.


I couldn't find a singing partner, so I bought a
Duet Yourself kit.



I used to work in a shoe recycling shop. It was sole destroying.


A man with three sons bought a cattle ranch for them to run.
He called it the Focus Ranch because it was where
"the sons raise meat"




No comments: