Monday, June 18, 2018

Molly and Todd on Monday,

 Molly here,

    B G is sad.  I had a bump on my leg.  It grew fast so Dr. Brenda came and took me to the hospital and she cut the bump off.

Then I chewed it off, twice.




You can see it here.  You can also see the chewed old bandage off.

So Dr. Brenda came in and made me wear a "cone" so I could no longer chew it.




It was quite a job to put it on but eventually got it on.  And I have to take pills.

That is no fun but B G hand fed me in the morning and at night.  I did like that.

Todd was not happy.  He did not let B G take pictures of him.



But finally then got in on me.  We are not happy and B G said I probably have cancer.

They will have to cut more off from me.  B G hopes that will take care of it.  But I am not having pain,

 I am getting used to it.

At least I can sleep a lot.  The pills make me sleepy.



You can see the only picture of Todd.  Perhaps he will get more later



As I said not B G feeds me by hand and I kind of like that.

It is too hot to do much else right now.  So we will sleep and dream and we hope will heal

B G is not doing much on facebook.  It is so depressing and sad that he is just watching TV and reading.

Hugs to everyone.  Woof!

Addendum: 


Dr. Brenda says it looks good...but it hurt me.

No comments: