Monday, June 25, 2018

Molly and Todd on Monday

 Molly here,

You can see that I still have a "cone" to wear.  B G says it is because I "bother" it.  

Dr. Brenda came to look over at my cancer.  She thinks she got it all but my leg has to heal some more before I can take it off and then I will be free again.

 In the mean time I sleep a lot.

 Todd does not like it either.


B G and I watched the horses on the Trooping of the Colour.




We love it that the green has come back.  


And one year the Yellow Flowers came out and we enjoyed seeing them... the last time they were like this Miles was here.






It was hot and we didn't stay for a long time.



Here is my Cone again.  

I am getting used to wearing it.

But I don't like it.



Treat time is our favorite time.





So that is it for this week.


Thanks for stopping to stopping to see us.

Woof!

1 comment:

Ur-spo said...

poor pooch to have to wear such as cone.