Friday, June 15, 2018

Found For Friday

 A doctor made it his regular habit to stop off at a bar for a hazelnut daiquiri on his way home. The bartender knew of his habit, and would always have the drink waiting at precisely 5:03 p.m. One afternoon, as the end of the work day approached, the bartender was dismayed to find that he was out of hazlenut extract. Thinking quickly, he threw together a daiquiri made with hickory nuts and set it on the bar. The doctor came in at his regular time, took one sip of the drink and exclaimed, "This isn't a hazelnut daiquiri!"

"No, I'm sorry", replied the bartender, "it's a hickory daiquiri, doc."



They're not going to make yardsticks any longer.


I have a connection with my step ladder.
I never knew my real ladder.

"I was in a supermarket and I saw this guy throwing around
yogurt and milk and cheese and I thought:
"how dairy!"
-----Benedict Cumerbatch



A balanced diet means a cupcake in each hand.




I'm mixing white, yellow and pearl-colored corn kernels.
I'm trying to achieve racial hominy.


The only reason I'm fat is because a tiny body couldn't store all this personality.


A cookie a day keeps the sadness away.
An entire box of cookies a day brings it back.


My friend really changed when she became vegetarian,
it's like I've never seen herbivore.



I cut my finger chopping cheese,
but I think that I may have grater problems.


The meat market had a special on pork prices,
the sign said ham me downs.


No comments: