Friday, April 24, 2015

Found for Friday


A woman gets on a bus with her baby. The bus driver says: ''Ugh, that's the ugliest baby I've ever seen!'' The woman walks to the rear of the bus and sits down, fuming. She says to a man next to her: ''The driver just insulted me!'' The man says: ''You go up there and tell him off. Go on, I'll hold your monkey for you.''

The experienced carpenter really nailed it, but the new guy screwed everything up.


The other day I held the door open for a clown.
I thought it was a nice jester.


When the cannibal showed up late to the luncheon, 
they gave him the cold shoulder.


I was struggling to figure out how lightning works then it struck me


Atheists don't solve exponential equations because they don't believe in higher powers.c


The butcher backed up into the meat grinder 
and got a little behind in his work.


I relish the fact that you've mustard the strength to ketchup to me.



h/t John K.

No comments: