Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Wednesday

I am still waiting for every thing to be copacetic with my computer.  I got a TiVio from Mediacom.  They gave me a new modem and things stopped working.  So they put in a new modem in  - three times.  Then I had to wait until Easter Sunday and it did still not work and then Charlie came in and discovered that they had the wrong modem in my computer.

Since I do not have the phone service it would not work.  It is still not working and they may have fried my router which is a very expensive Mac Time machine and it has to be looked at so my Tech guy is going to come in and fix it or I may have to purchase a new router and they will probably tell me that they have to have the phone service for it to work.  That being the case I am going to have them go back to the other kind of set up and I will may have to find a new cable service.  I am very frustrated.  I have not able to use the Internet efficiently.  Anyway I am now waiting on Nick my Tech Guy who knows than I do and I hope he can fix it.

I had a "hit" at the Vet Tuesday and had to pay $400 for heartworm or flea medicine and then on I will have to first first quarter taxes on the 15th.  Not fun...

That is my story and I am sticking to it.  Hang in there.  I am going to put in some pictures for Thursday Throwback and that may be nice.  Hugs.

No comments: