Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Toad Tales



Potpourri


Understanding Monarch Migration

Saw the David Letterman show with the Bird Callers.  I wondered about this  bird so I did a little research.  I do love the interwebs!

Pyrrhuloxia “Whale song is a form of communication,” says Ben Welsh, executive creative director, M&C Saatchi Sydney. “It’s a form of communication that the scientists at The University of Queensland have been able to decipher and learn. I was intrigued by this fact and so we asked ourselves whether it would be possible to emulate a male humpback: to write our own love song and then play it, using the instruments of an orchestra? Could we serenade a humpback ourselves? Then imagine what could happened if the whales were to hear our song. We thought that would prove that when it comes to communication, anything is possible.”

1 comment:

Ur-spo said...

I am very fond of whale music.