Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Molly on Monday on Tuesday

 B G's Computer was in the fritz.  For an entire week.  It turns out that they put the wrong kind of Modem off and they  put it it three times.....the dumb shi*s (B G's word not mine.  And now the router will not work so he has to connect right up to the modem.  But I can at least make this post and tomorrow he will get another router and Nick will come in and fix it.  In the mean time here is the post for today and he will work on it tomorrow also.

 Theresa was here last Thursday and I love to see her and have her give us scratches.





 Andrew has been working on his motorbike.  He has to keep fixing it and so he can go out biking.

B G. caught me napping.

 Sadie took my spot.

So I took hers.
 We have a cardinal.  B G. likes the way the sing to us.  B G was luck to get these pictures.


 Then We came inside.  First me.
Then Sadie

 Then we came in together.  We are like that.  We went to the Vet Tuesday.  B G was upset that he had to spend all that money on us but the said it is important that we have pills so that we will not have heartworms or fleas of ticks.


Thanks for coming by.  Hugs.  J

No comments: