Monday, April 13, 2015

Molly on Monday - with Sadie

 Molly here,
   We have had quite a week.  First you will note that the green has returned.  Every day it gets greener and greener.  B G and I like that.
 Then Mike came by on his way to Arizona from New York.  He was a former student of B G and it was nice to see him.  B G has a nice room for company.  Nobody uses the room.  I used to use it but B G says that it has to be ready for people to come.


Notice the big ball in the neighbor's yard.

   The big wood pile (B G calls it the "eyesore") needs to be straightened out and the little kids need to stop playing on it.  The kids try to hit me with a stick.  Or rather the littlest one does.  B G yelled at him for hitting at me.  He was angry and he know how to yell.
It made me take notice.




 The kids are loud and scream and B G says that is OK kids have to play but he was upset that they would hit at me.

Andrew is going to pick it up and send it back to them sometime but not if they hit at me.


This is the lilac bush and bird house. B G says there are no birds yet. He would like it if there was a bird- He says we have wrens before. 


We like our yard but some of our grass stopped growing.  B G needs to get some grass seed.  But he doesn't walk in the yard.  I don't know why not.  We are always leaving him "presents" around the yard and he never opens them.


Then there is always the sun to lay on and bask.  
 Andrew and Jessie were using B G's garage to work on their bikes.  B G was not pleased because it was supposed to just take a day and they still aren't done.  But they moved things out so he can drive in the garage again.



There is something in my eye.  B G asked Dr. Brenda to look it Saturday and so I have to go in on Monday to look for a splinter.  It is getting better but it bothers me.  I will take me up early in the morning because I have to "fast" -  Did you know that I lost 5 lb's  B G says that is good.  





Sleepy Sadie





I  like to watch out the window.


And here is my close-up Mr. DeMille. 

Have a nice week.  Woof!

Note:  I went to see Dr. Brenda (before breakfast) and she numbed my eye and took the rest of the splinter out.  Now I have to have drops on my eye three times a day.  B G says I that I am a "drama queen" about it but that is all right.  I am entitled.  She is going to come in Thursday to see how well it is getting. B G is glad that it is going to be "all better"-  Keep good thoughts for me.  Ruff!

No comments: