Monday, January 11, 2016

Molly on Monday

Molly here,

It is a sad time for me.

Jon and Liz left to go to Arizona (but Liz is going to California for 4 months - Jon will miss her)

You can tell I was in my "sad" mode.  Jon gave me a good-bye scratch.  It didn't help.  I will miss him.






I still have to go on patrol duty.

The Bunnies are still encroaching on my territory.  B G is sad for them because it is so cold.  Yesterday it was - 5 degrees.  I go out and come back quickly.




The snow is frozen and my paws hurt when I have to go outside.

Tender, tender, tender.



So I hung around and talk to the plant.  B G says I am silly to talk to him but I know the language of plants and so I can talk to them


Sometimes he says bad things to B G and I just chortle about it.  He is so silly.


B G said I needed to take pictures by the Lion Chair.

The chair was his great grandfather's.   B G says it is one of his favorite things.  B G has lots of favorite things.


Boring





BG used treats to get me to look at the sky.  He thinks that he is fooling me but actually I am the one getting the extra treats so who is the smartest,  Huh... I think it is me.


So, this is my close up for Mr. DeMille

And is a little video Jon took before he went to Arizona.



He had some pictures but he didn't send them yet.  

Just like him,  but he did have to take Liz to move so I will cut him some slack.  
See you next week.  Woof!

1 comment:

Ur-spo said...

poor molly
I love you so.