Monday, January 18, 2016

Molly on Monday

 Molly here,

Wow oh wow.  Jon sent me the pictures he took on our trip through the woods.

It was beautiful.  Stark, cold, wet (in places) and so much fun.




There is a paved part but we liked the rough places best.






And the river flows, and flows.


Sometime the river freezes off and you can walk on the water.

B G says that he used to walk on the water but now he is afraid of slipping.






Then we walked the path some more and climbed the steps.

 B G says I could have frozen in the water but not me.  I know how to stay warm.








It is really great to be by the river.  B G said that his step-dad (Ginny's father) used to take a bunch of guys ice skating on the river.  Sometimes they would fall into the water when the ice cracked and they would build a fire for the ones who got wet.



Then the rest of the guys would go on until someone else fell in the water and they would build a fire for them and so on until the last one turned it around and picked up the others in the fires and go on until they all got home.

I bet his mother was upset with him.  She was that way.






























B G thinks that Jon took some really good pictures..  We do too.

;




























You almost can't see me in this picture.











BG says I was "tuckered out" so I took a rest.




It was a great walk in the woods and it was fun to have time with Jon.  BG says there is a surprise coming my way.  I wonder what it will be.

Thanks for coming to see us.  Woof!

1 comment:

Ur-spo said...

what lovely snow picture, Molly !