Monday, January 4, 2016

Molly (and Cassie) on Monday

 Molly here,

     I had a good week.  Not only was BG  good to me (he always is) but we had visitors.

But I had to go on patrol duty.


You know there are three bunnies who hang around my yard.  They see me coming and scamper to the shed in the neighbor's yard.  They go in there to hide because the big dog can't them in there.





But I can smell them.






I am watchful.  They may be evil.





This is one of my favorite places.  Twice a day B G puts food in there for me.  He feeds me this
of course I also get some snacks and organic treats.  He is good to me.

 Elizabeth (Liz) came.  She lives in Arizona.  She and Jon are going to get married.

Miles is going to stay with us for a while while they are moving.  They have to move because Liz's landlord won't let big dogs in the house.  But that will be good because we will like having him here.

She likes cats.  She has two cats.  They are big cats.  (Main Coon cats.



Jon likes Cassie.  She used to be his cat and now she just lives with B G and me.

Sometimes she sneaks a bite of my food.  That is OK, I have plenty.



Liz also took care of me and she gave me back scratches but BG messed up those pictures.


Sometimes when I go out on patrol Cassie supervises.  BG won't her out.

One time she was gone for three days.  B G was sad but she came back.


She sleeps on B G's lap at night.




Then we had a photo shoot.
This is for you Mr. DeMille.




















\\






B G sometimes lets me play with the soup bowl.  Then I can play with it.  B G says I have enough toys but you can never have enough to play with.

 There goes Cassie.

B G went to Hickory Park to eat with Jon and Liz.  They had good food and I got some "bits



Then Tara and Zack came over for a visit.  They are nice.  Zack is a Marine and he is stationed in Hawaii.  Lucky guy...Lucky guy to have Tara for a friend.

She lives downstairs with Andrew and Mikayla and Jesus.

B G and I like having them there.





It was fun to have them come over.   I like having people come over.  B G is just a stick in the mud.  (Don't tell him I said that.)

Thanks for coming to see me.  Woof!

No comments: