Monday, February 15, 2016

Molly (and Todd) on Monday

Molly here,

   Todd and I have been having a good time together.  I have taught him how to come in and out with me and I like it when he goes out on patrol with me.

It is much more fun to get together to keep things safe,













 Todd and I are both the same color.  He is smaller than I am.

That is all right as we know who we are.





 We have matching collars.  That is good.  Perhaps some will think we are twins.

I can tell the two of us apart and BG says that he knows which is which.






 I still sleep in the couch and on my bed but Todd likes to hang in his Kennel.  BG says that he is feels safe in there.

He eats in there also as I would steal his food so I eat with BG and he eats alone.

That is OK.  Cassie would like to eat our food also.  She has decided she eats our food also.
 BG says that we look silly in this picture.  I think it is kind of fun.


 I used to have a whole pile of toys to play with but Todd stole many of them and took them out to the yard.  He likes to un-stuff them also.

Then he leaves them in the yard.  BG moved the toy box up so he can't bring them in any more.


















 BG hid the ball also as he chewed one of them up.  Todd, Todd, Todd.  You are going to have to stop doing that sort of thing.

Here are some more pictures of US!








 This is my close-up Mr. DeMille.   We are glad that BG brought us to live with us.  It is more fun than just BG and Me.



Thanks to stopping to see us.  Woof!

1 comment:

Ur-spo said...

such pretty pooches!