Monday, February 1, 2016

Molly on Monday






First - It is Rabbit, Rabbit day.

 Molly here,

I had a good week.  First Tara came upstairs to see me.

She is a good "scratcher" -  I enjoyed getting my back scratched,





You can see that I am enjoying this.


Then we had a little "talk" and we enjoyed that.


Then B G took me to the grocery store.  I like to go a ride.  We were in the car a long time.

And we met someone new.
This is the lady who is the foster mom for this nice doggie



This is not a good picture (thanks BG) but you can see how nice he is.

His name is Todd.

He used to live in a Breeder's cage and so Todd doesn't really know much about being with people but that was OK.  BG says that since I like him he can stay.
BG and I think he is handsome.



This shows our size.  BG said that she was bred to be a small dog.  So he is fully grown.



 Then we went outside to their yard and spent some time looking around there.  They had water in their back yard also.







BG got some good pictures of Todd and I was glad to meet him.  BG said I could have him for a little brother.





BG says that he will have to be in a Kennel for times when he has to be in the house if BG goes to the store.  But he is used to that.


Then we saw a beautiful sky on the way home.  It made us feel good & happy.

He will move in next week-end so you can see more of us then.
 Have a wonderful week.  Woof.

No comments: