Monday, February 29, 2016

Molly and Todd on Monday


Molly here,

  The "Kid" is getting used to us.  He is still getting used to us but he is better at coming in (he always did go out fine) and sometimes he comes right in but other times BG has to prop the door open so he will come in.

But he likes his treats and he comes to get them.

He is getting better and he licks BG's fingers and will let BG scratch him.

BG is good at using both of his hands to give us back rubs and ear rubs.  It is fun.
He has made a mess of the back yard.  He chewed up some toys and he likes to dig but so do I so I don't mind.  (BG on the other hand has a problem with it but he can lump it or leave it... -  That is something BG's grandmother once said and he uses it all the time.)




Sometimes I just look at him and wonder what he will do next.


BG says the neighbor's backyard is a major mess but I told he will have to lump it or leave it... Hee Hee.
Sometimes we both get to running.  BG was good in getting a movie for us.





Then there are lots of other pictures which BG took.







Here is Molly doing her back dance.  Todd was watching.



BG says he was surprised to see me doing my back dance.

He has his evil eyes on for this picture
In this photo BG says that he looks quizzical.  The big picture is for Mr. DeMille.

BG says that it is hard to take inside pictures of Todd as he goes into his "safe spot" to hide and so there aren't many pictures.   BG is making him stay out of his kennel so he has to sit outside.  He is getting better.  Treats help him.  He is still shy and when a friend came by it was hard on him but that was OK as I spent more time getting the attention.   I guess I still like to be the "top dog" - but I always let Todd get some in.  I am good that way.

BG said that I was dreaming the other night and was barking in my sleep.  I am not sure I believe him.  Thanks to coming.  Woof!

No comments: