Friday, March 25, 2016

Found For Friday

 Sister Mary burst into the office and cries, “Father, just wait until you hear this!”

“Calm down, Sister Mary. Now tell me what has you so excited?”
“Well, Father, I was on my way to chapel when I heard some of the older boys wagering!”
“A serious infraction, indeed!” said the priest.
“But that’s not what made me so excited, Father. It was what they were wagering on! They were betting to see who could urinate the highest on the wall!”
“Incredible!” exclaimed the priest, “What did you do?”
She said, “Father, I hit the ceiling!”
He mused, “So how much did you win?


 As soon as the hospital made me put on one of those little gowns, I knew the end was in sight.



Is it true that exits are on the way out? 


Daffy Duck and Elmer Fudd break into a distillery.
Daffy asks, "Issss thissss whissskey?
Elmer replies, "Yes, but not as whiskey as wobbing a bank.


Why do all Marxists drink imitation tea? 
Because all proper tea is theft.


I watched a documentary on how ships are put together.
It was riveting.




I deleted all the German people from my phone. Now it's Hans free.


I gave away all my dead batteries.
Free of charge.


What's the worst thing about ancient history class?
The teachers tend to Babylon.


An architect knows how to make a long storey short.


That wedding was extremely emotional. Even the cake was in tiers.

When the gastroenterolgist retired, he threw in the bowel.







1 comment:

Ur-spo said...

I liked the tea joke.