Monday, March 28, 2016

Molly and Todd on Monday


Molly here,

  B G did not take many pictures.  Todd is still being camera shy so BG has to sneak around to get a picture of him.  But I have some. This is one of us looking out the window.  We do this a lot.




BG took a picture of me but Todd photo bombed me.

That is OK he got another one for my close-up

Then this is where he goes when BG is taking pictures.  Todd has licked up all  the varnish on the table leg.  At least he was't chewing on it.

 We had a Thunderstorm.  Usually when we have a storm I go under BG's foot rest.

This time I got under Todd's safe place and this is what we did..  BG says we were cowering...


I don't know what Cowering is.  I know what COWs are.  BG says that is where we get milk.

He is silly sometimes.




This is Todd looking out the window.  BG got the camera out and then all of sudden there was a new person in the back yard.  Molly joined me and we both watched him go by.  BG says it was the gas (or the water) guy...



Sometimes we go outside.  There are squirrels and birds and the neighbor dog to see.  And the little kids.  Todd barks at them and so  times I do also.  BG does not bark.

 Todd still likes to chew.  This is another of his toys he has destroyed.

But his favorite is to chew on the sticks that the little brat tosses over the fence.  That does not make BG happy.  Oh well.

Have a nice week.  Woof!

No comments: