Monday, March 7, 2016

Molly and Todd on Monday - with Scrambles


Molly here,

I have some pictures with Todd and also a special feature at the end.

There Green is not really ready yet.  BG says that it will come soon.  Do you see me in the back?  Todd is watching from afar.  He holds back...BG says he is shy.




BG got some interesting effects in this pictures.  He can't remember just what time it was when he took these.  Either late afternoon or morning.... Hard getting ~ forgetful.



Todd is always watching what ever is going on.


Theresa came to see us.  She likes to give us treats and she gives me scratches.





Todd is shy but I already said that.





Watching, watching, watching.


But he is pretty.




He was sneaking up on us.








I always have a nice conversation with her.  She is a great friend.

Then I took a nap over behind the desk.

I find nice places to lay.






Jon got a fish tank


And Liz's cat (Scrambles) was very interested in it.

BG used to have one of these.

Maybe he will get one for us.

Then he sent us a video of Scrambles and some of Jon's Bees.  


Scrambles is a Maine Coon Cat.  He is beautiful.  BG took this picture by using the "Capture" feature on his computer.  BG says he is a regal kitty.


No comments: