Monday, March 14, 2016

Molly and Todd on Monday

 Molly here,

       Here I am again.  B G says that Todd is a pain when it takes to taking pictures.  It is hard to get him to sit still for a picture.

But we got some pictures.  BG is really hoping that the grass will cover up the mess in the yard.



Todd brings the balls and toys around for somebody to pick up.  Not my problem... Not at all.


I like to keep the place patrolled..  Todd just likes to play.  I have to be the responsible one.
Sometimes we work together





Here we are barking at the squirrel.  If it is not the  squirrel it is the kids on either side.

Todd gets them all riled up and he barks at them.  BG makes him come in then,
My close-up for Mr. DeMille
New profile shot for Facebook.


BG says that I am lightening up his world.




See what I mean about Todd.  He is so fast that BG can't keep up with him.

 Then it is chew time.  Todd brought this one in and then he tore it up.  Destructive little guy.




There are some more pictures here.

Enjoy them.





BG there is something this week called Daylight time.  It means that we get to eat earlier in the day.  That is OK but BG says it means he has to nap because time is messed up. We  don't understand that.  We eat when we get our food.



Thanks for stopping to see us.  Woof!

No comments: