Monday, July 18, 2016

Molly on Monday

Molly here,

We have had a good week.  BG took some interesting pictures and we did some sitting on the porch and Todd and I had some good some play time.     Todd had more pictures than I did but BG said that he was so handsome that we were both pleased with his pictures.    Theresa came and cleaned the house and BG was happy with that.







Then we decided to take some pictures out on the porch.  BG was trying to take some pictures of me but Todd was around looking at me and getting in the way.

BG likes it that I did that.


We go in and out on the porch.





And we enjoy listening to the wrens in the weed garden.  We had bunches of sparrows in the bird bath.  They loved their bathtime..


I sit on the porch and Todd finds up sticks to chew.






Where's Waldo??? I mean "Where's Todd!"




Then on Saturday BG had a meeting and he had to leave Todd in the Kennel.

 He doesn't like to do that and he wasn't happy about it but he is naughty sometimes and chews on things.

When he goes to this meeting he has to dress up.  Here is a picture of him.  Not bad.

Not bad for an old dog.  (BG's words not mine)  -  Thanks for stopping to see us.  See you next week.   Woof!

No comments: