Thursday, July 21, 2016

Throwback Thursday

My sister scanned some pictures.  In 1963 or 4 my grandfather bought this car and of course it was co-opted by me, (I think he got it for me.)  He did not like the red Interior but I loved it.

This is a car I purchased when I was teaching at Roosevelt School. In fact the car had been one of those cars that they used to sell to the school system and I got it from them. The car was really nice and it had a lot of room for us to go around to go to Eastern Star Meetings.  The only problem with it was it hard on the gas mileage and of course, that when it was when the gas prices climbed to the ceiling.  No matter I still loved it.  (And you see I am in there also)


And this one where I was reading.... I always read.  I was much better looking then. 




No comments: