Wednesday, February 6, 2013

These are a Part of Me


Great love springs from a great knowledge of the beloved; and if you know but little you will be able to love but little or not at all.

Disdain me not for I am not poor - poor is he only who has material desires.


Sleep is an image of death. So why not let your life be such that it is an image of immortality.



Man has the power of speech, but much of it is empty and false. Animals have little power, but what they have got is useful and true.  Better as small sure thing than a big lie.

While I thought that I was learning how to live, I have been learning how to die. 

Iron rusts from disuse; water loses its purity from stagnation... even so does inaction sap the vigor of the mind. 



Learning never exhausts the mind. 

One can have no smaller or greater mastery than mastery of oneself.



Leonardo Da Vinci


No comments: