Monday, February 18, 2013

 Molly here,

It has been an exciting week.. Well, not really, but I did enjoy having Dr. Bright stop by to give me a pedicure.

She is a super person and B G is lucky to have her as a Vet and she will stop by the house which is good because he is currently "driving challenged" (whatever that means).

First she petted me to get me off my guard but I knew what was happening.


When she rolled me over on my back I began to worry.  Then I saw that torture tool in her hand.  I could not believe that B G was letting her near to me.
 She applied the torture tool to my nails and "snip" off the front part came.
 I wiggled but not much because it did not hurt.  Sometimes she sticks me with a needle but not this time.

 She gave me one of my toys and B G put his hand down to "calm" me but I was still unhappy about the whole thing and tried to wiggle away.
 But they were too much for me and they won.


 Then they did the backlegs and all of a sudden it was all over.

I cleaned up the toenail clippings.. Very tasty.


When it was all over I posed for a nice portrait.
 Or two.
 Ready for my close-up Mr. DeMille.  Don't they look nice?
 The second visitor was the "Cable Guy"  He came over to fix the connection for B G who has been having what he calls "difficulties" with his TV.
 He has a couple of dogs, I could tell by the smell (they are Boxers, B G,) but he was nice and scratched me.  Cassie tried to horn in but she didn't get very far with him.
You can see by this picture that I have destroyed one of my toys.  I love pulling the stuffing out.  B G says that Miles liked to do that also.  So I have had a busy week.  I hope you have a good week - See you next Monday.  Molly

2 comments:

Ur-spo said...

sometimes molly we must suffer for fashion.

Dianne said...

I wish someone would come to my house and give me a mani/pedi !!
you're very lucky you know
and you're looking good!

hugs to all from me and Hope