Saturday, September 10, 2011

A Teacher's Rewards

Dan Emmersonposted toJay Simser
just wanted to let you know that we were all scared to death of you on the first day of fifth grade, but of all the teachers i've ever had, you were perhaps the best.
 ·  ·
    • Jay Simser Thank you. That means a lot to me.
      9 hours ago · 
    • John Erickson I completely agree. I remember the first day of 5th grade. You were going over your class rules and one of them was "don't lie to me." For about 30 seconds I thought you said "don't LIKE me." That scared the crap out of me!! I remember bits and pieces of all of the other teachers I've had but I remember a lot of my 5th grade year. All in a good way! :)
      3 hours ago ·  ·  1 person

1 comment:

Ur-spo said...

dear me! What a story!
I remember my 5th grade teacher too.