Monday, January 13, 2014

Molly on Monday

B G has been a funk of late.  He has getting better but he can't just some words and so he is frustrating.  But I know he is better, I mean could type "frustrating"....he could not that before.   But here are some words just don't come at times - I guess he will have to keep on trying.


B G he tried sleeping on his footstool.   It was cosy..




B G likes to go around in the yard.

 He looks for the bunny (who is there all the time.)  I don't like to be cold and I wonder how the Bunny keeps from freezing.





B G has to go to the Doctor this week twice and in the eye doctor and Amanda is his speech therapy person is going to work with him.. 3 times (She likes Cassie best).  And I think he is supposed to the Dentist.  Perhaps that will good for him.  He needs to in better mood.

1 comment:

Ur-spo said...

please lick his face for me.