Sunday, January 19, 2014

Sunday


 “No matter how hard the past, 
you can always begin again.” 
-Buddha

 “Let our New Year's resolution be this: we will be there for one another as fellow members of humanity, 
in the finest sense of the word.”
Love will find its way through all languages on its own.
Rumi 


I am not this hair,
I am not this skin,
I am The Soul that lives within.



Our whole spiritual transformation brings us to the point where we realize that in our own being, we are enough.

Open Heart
 Love is a travel. All travellers whether they want or not are changed. No one can travel into love and remain the same.

~ Shams Tabrizi
 Do you know what you are?
You are a manuscript oƒ a divine letter.
You are a mirror reflecting a noble face.
This universe is not outside of you.
Look inside yourself;
everything that you want,
you are already that.


I feel optimistic about the future because humanity seems to be growing more mature; scientists are paying more attention to our inner values, to the study of mind and the emotions. There is a clear desire for peace and concern for the environment.
Dalai Lama


"Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself." 
~Rumi

No comments: