Monday, April 7, 2014

Molly on Monday

Molly Here,
 last night B G and I were watching a movie (The Lone Ranger) and all of a sudden the lights went out. I did not was not pleased with no light.  B G got some candles out and went to sleep. B G. let me on his lap. We went to sleep. About an hour into my sleep I heard a pounding.  I barked and saw a flashing light. B G let in a police officer to see if everything was all right.  I was fine but I was thinking about other things  -- I was having a nice dream.
 I got to lay in the sun today and I liked that.



 B G and I had a nice chat and then I noticed Cassie sleeping on the sun..


 I decided that she was in my spot.


 So I moved her and took the nice place.

 B G said it was OK because Sunday was his Anniversary Day.  That was when he came to live in our place.  We like it here.


 And then B G let me snuggle and we and a good time.  We got to finish the movie later after the lights came on.  B G says that he skipped the movie the first time it was around but he found it was quirky and fun. I liked the shooting and the silly crow that one guy got wore as a hat.

 I do go to sleep during some movies but that is OK I just watch and  let B G tell me about it later.

2 comments:

Dianne said...

it's nice that the police check to see if things are OK, no one checks anything around here

Cassie is a cat and she will easily find another sunny spot

love you guys

Bob Kelly said...

Molly, I enjoyed seeing how many special things you experienced on this photographic day. Thanks BG!!