Monday, April 28, 2014

Molly on Monday

 Molly here,
  B G took some pictures to show that the green looks better than the dead brown we had. The buds are forming in the trees also.

 The lilac bushes are budding faster than the other ones.
 The is the way I take my walks.  I go down to the bottom of the ramp and I out for Bunny but he isn't around much.







 B G says that I look good with my honey colored coat with the green as a carpet.
 I love my back yard.








 I did not it like it much on Sunday.  It started raining and there was THUNDER! B G, climbed up on his lap and covered me up to hide.


You can see that the picture show crummy weather.
I did not come out of the house (even to go potty) all day.  He says I have a super bladder.  When B G was in the hospital I had to wait for 12 hours to get the potty but I never made an accident once.



Later we got another storm and I found a new place to hide.  This is B G's shower and I is a good spot.



B G wanted me to share this picture.  He says that Brandon will wash the porch with his power washer soon.

Thanks for coming to see me.  Woof!


1 comment:

Dianne said...

I was thinking of you Molly when there was news of tornadoes
glad you guys are OK
you look wonderful in your yard, I love it
hugs to all