Friday, December 4, 2015

Found For Friday



As I was lying in bed pondering the problems of the world, and I rapidly realized that I don't really give a hoot It's the tortoise life for me!
1. If walking is good for your health, the postman would be immortal.
2. A whale swims all day, only eats fish, only drinks water, and is fat.
3. A rabbit only eats vegetables, runs and hops all day long, and only lives 5 years.
4. A tortoise doesn't run and does nothing energetic, yet it lives for 450 years.

And you tell me to exercise! I don't think so.

I'm retired Go around me.


Ole and Sven were out fishing one morning, drinking beer and enjoying the day. Suddenly Ole blurts out, " I'm going to divorce Lena, she hasn't spoken to me for 2 months!" Sven thinks about this and finally responds to his friend, " You might want to reconsider it Ole, a woman like that is mighty hard to find."


When a clock is hungry it goes back  four seconds.


A bicycle can't stand alone; it's  just two tired.


Did you hear about the fellow whose  entire left side was cut off? 
He's all right now.


Police were summoned to a daycare  center where a three-year-old was resisting a  rest.


When you've seen one shopping center  you've seen a mall.


A boiled egg is hard to  beat.


With her marriage, she got a new  name and a dress.


A will is a dead  giveaway.



A dentist and a manicurist married.  They fought tooth and nail.


The batteries were given out free of  charge.


When the smog lifts in Los Angeles  U.C.L.A.


A thief who stole a calendar got  twelve months.



No comments: