Monday, December 7, 2015

Molly on Monday (with Cassie)

Molly here,

   B G didn't take many pictures of me this week.  He did take us for a ride and that was nice.  He likes to take us with he can.  If the weather is he won't take us in the car.  I watch the people when I can see them.  Then I nap while he shops.
    My friend came to see us.  She spends time with us and makes B G's place nice.


After she talks to me she will clean the whole place.  But first there is time for me.





She and I talked about Sadie.  B G and I still miss her.




She got out Sadie's collar so I could sniff it.




We are all still sad.  B G doesn't even think of going outside.  He just mopes.

Theresa is sad also.  Her Kitty also died recently.

B G says that it sucks...whatever that means,

 Cassie was sitting on B G's arm chair.


B G took a couple of pictures of her.  It is not easy to take a picture of her because she is black.  But there were a couple he could share.






I slept through that nonsense.  But there is a really good picture for her close-up.  I think Mr. DeMille was with it.

Then he had me pose for a "playboy centerfold" photo..  I need to get my nails taken care of.




Nothing to do but nap and dream about the birdies.  B G did see a cardinal but as usual he did not get the camera out.  Oh well - what else is new.

Just one of those days.  Thanks for stopping to me.  Woof!

No comments: