Monday, December 21, 2015

Molly on Monday

 Molly here,


   It has been a busy week.




First Dr. Brenda came over to trim my toenails.  They were getting kind of long and B G said they need to be "taken care of."


Dr. Brenda does a good job taking care of them for me.

Then and B G and I went to Urbandale to the Barking Spot where we met a new friend.



This is Baby who has been living in a foster home for two and a half years.  She was nice but she was kind of timid.  she hid behind B G but she warmed up to him and he said she could come to live with us.  


This is the lady who had been taking of care of her.   She is coming next week and Jon is also coming for a visit.
 
 We will like to have someone to play in the yard with.  She can help me with patrol duty.


 Then I had some pictures taken.



This is our Christmas tree.

B G has another one but he never takes out of the box.



B G is lazy.



So here are some pictures of ME.  Which is the best.





 B G says that Miss Cassie can be the Judge as to which is the best picture.. Which do you like?

 Then I went around to the back fence to meet my friend who lives in the west yard.  We have a nice visit once in awhile.  I suppose Baby will bark at us when we visit.  Oh well -  Kids you know.



Here I am waiting for her to take of her "business" so we can visit.






Finally.  B G did not any really good pictures but he tried.



Then he got some pictures of me coming back in.  He says sometimes I saunter...what ever that is.

This is his favorite picture of today.  I hope Mr. DeMille approves.







And then we are back on the couch.  I like my couch.


I can look at the back and see the cars going by.

Thanks for stopping by.

Woof.

No comments: