Monday, December 14, 2015

Molly on Monday

Molly here,

        Cassie and I had a visitor.  She came to look at our place to see if we could adopt a new friend.

I think that we passed.  It was nice to meet her and we think that it would be nice to have someone other than BG and Cassie to live with us.  They are OK but Doggies are best.





The grass is still green and it is nice to see things now.

But it has been raining and I don't like that.  BG and I slept in on Sunday.






BG wanted us to take a new picture for our Facebook friends to see.



I am giving her a look in this picture -  BG said it was hard to get her to pose.


But he likes this one better.




This is a nice one of me but Cassie quit trying and took a nap.



BG also likes this one because it shows our Santa...


BG took a movie of me playing.




It wore me out.






But then he let me take another picture and decided to use this one for my close-up.

I hope Mr. DeMille likes it.

Thanks for stopping to see us.  See you next week.  Hopefully we will have big news.  Woof!

No comments: