Sunday, December 18, 2016

Apiarian


"Were I to be the founder of a new sect, I would call them Apiarians, and, after the example of the bee, advise them to extract the honey of every sect."  
- Thomas Jefferson



Nature itself is the best physician.
~Hippocrates



To get what you love, you must first be patient with what you hate.
~ Sufi Saying



Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky.
~Rabindranath Tagore


Remember there's no such thing as a small act of kindness. Every act creates a ripple with no logical end.
~Scott Adams


It is the supreme art of the teacher to awaken joy in creative expression and knowledge.
- Albert Einstein


Never believe that a few caring people can't change the world. For, indeed, that's all who ever have.
- Margaret Mead


The world is full of nice people. If you can't find one, be one.
~ Ali Subaşı.


A truth can walk naked, but a lie always needs to be dressed.
~ Khalil Gibran


“In the midst of winter, I found there was, within me, an invincible summer. And that makes me happy. For it says that no matter how hard the world pushes against me, within me, there's something stronger ...something better, pushing right back.”
Albert Camus


1 comment:

Ur-spo said...

Except if you live in PHX, then Nature is inimical.