Monday, December 12, 2016

Molly (and Todd) on Monday

Molly here,

I am still here.  I am still sore.  I take pills and I sleep a lot.

BG watches me so that Todd won't play with me.  I want to play and Todd wants to play but I am still limping and BG will not let me play.

So you can see we have been sleeping a bit.



Todd was watching me.


I like to have Todd watch over me.  Buuuut he still likes to chew.
This week we had a couple of "guys" come to the house and they cut out some trees and bushes.


I liked watching them work.







 We liked having them and it is nice to have to bushes cleaned....



We had more snow.  BG says we should expect more of that stuff.






Actually except for the COLD we like it.


And then we have another visitor.








 Our rabbit.

BG was lucky to get these pictures.


Because Rabbit is ready to be hide in a minute. 



Thanks for stopping by.  Now we shall rest some more. Woof!


No comments: